The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Out early to deliver food boxes to the mobile home parks I use to cover.  I may be back in the business.  That group is not doing as promised.  Only covering every other week.  Not happy. [9075 steps while delivering] 

Then rushed to the Dr.  Along with other things trying to find out why the pain. [front of shoulder and shoulder blade with lots of burping]  Lung x-ray.  Results, scaring from so may cases of pneumonia.  some clouding probably from being volunteer fireman for so long with NO breathing equipment.  Didn't have back then.  Been inside buildings burning and cough up smoke for a day or two.  Also a scar from bronchoscopy.  Taking me off some meds he thinks are not doing any good.  [agree]  Heart looks good.  Been having severe pain in upper left front shoulder and back shoulder blade.  EKG fine.  My pharmacists is agreeing with me.  Dr. doesn't.  Her sister is a Dr.  Issuing me a script for folic acid.  Was taking when on special meds.  When folic acid stopped after meds were stopped, started having this stomach problems.  Took one pharmacists "loaned" Me until sister sends script.  Just got off the phone with Dr.  Didn't tell him pain down after taking folic acid.  If it works, then I will tell him.  He explained how stomach problems can make your front at shoulder and shoulder blade have pain.  Where nerves are. 

Now R&R.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 02-26-2021, 04:38 PM