The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all a bit windy and chilly still, actually wore a jacket while running a few errands yesterday. More of the same for the next few days. Still confused about the chances of rain, not me, them... Every forecast I look at is different, so I'll just wait and see.

I guess there are no Spring Training games, at least with fans in the stands. Still a bunch hanging around outside waiting to catch a fly ball, some peeking through the netting to watch them practice. Kind of like Sluggo used to do in the comic strip Nancy, always peeking through a knothole in the fence.

Quote:Just got off the phone with Dr.  Didn't tell him pain down after taking folic acid.  If it works, then I will tell him.  He explained how stomach problems can make your front at shoulder and shoulder blade have pain.  Where nerves are.

Frank, hope you're feeling better by now. Good info there, didn't know that.

Going to work on my display case today, just not going to push things, I'll do what I can as long as I can, then just take a break.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-27-2021, 07:15 AM