The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 25 headed for sunny and 40 something this afternoon.  Sleet, freezing drizzle, and maybe some very light snow tentatively scheduled for overnight.

Decent day yesterday.  Good workout at the gym.  After lunch I got the oil changed on my son's car.  The drain plug was very difficult to remove.  I wound up using a 15" breaker bar to get it loose.  Then when I got the old filter off it was rusty and the paint was peeling off.  I have no idea how long it's been since the oil was changed.  I told my granddaughter and her husband that they may want to change it again fairly soon.  Family members are working together to get the last of the stuff to my granddaughter now that we (hopefully) no longer have to dodge  blizzards, ice storms, and other weather obstacles that come with living in the upper midwest.  

Talked to the company handling my son's 401k.  Couple of minor mistakes on my part in filling out the form.  Corrections have been made and returned to them.  Had fun on the video call last night.  On tap for today is laundry and maybe an early trip to the car wash before it gets busy.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-27-2021, 07:16 AM