The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Sunday and I did sleep in a bit longer. Worked on my display case a bit yesterday, just taking things slow since I need to limit how long I do things standing up. My back is a lot better, but I don't want to get into any setbacks, plus it was a bit chilly in the garage. The same for today, temps in the mid 60's. The only day that all the forecasts agree on it raining is Wednesday, and even then they can't agree on the chances. I see everything from 20% to 74%. Well, if it does rain, everyone of them are right, and if it doesn't, they're still right. What a profession to be in. Glad these people didn't choose to be doctors. "Well Mr. Smith, there's a 65% chance that your ribbia is broken, or is that your tibia?? We'll find out for sure tomorrow." Waiting

Looks like gas is pretty much $3.09 here, Costco and Sam's Club are $2.64, that about a 75 cent increase in just the past few weeks.

Have a great weekend, what's left of it. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-28-2021, 06:46 AM