The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning. 
I haven't posted to this thread for several days because I haven't had much to report on. The weather here is just weather, the drive way is clear and life is moving along normally. 
We go for our second shot tomorrow so that will be out of the way. 
I have still been working on the Shodee locomotive pictures. Many of them are faded and I am restoring them when I merge the front with the information on the back. Quite a few are builder photos, and all of them are close to 100 years old and some are older than that. Here is another sample. 

Don, talking about ammo, my daughter stopped by the other night with 400 rounds of 20 gauge shotgun shells. I had just looked at the price of 22 lr and thought she had a gold mine, but checking the price it is going for about 22 bucks a box of 100 when available, less per round than .22s. These were in her husbands stuff and he passed away 10 years ago. I told here to sell them, she doesn't shoot and can use the money. Now all we need to do is find a skeet shooter.  Icon_e_biggrin
She finally sold me the new .22 rifle that was left so I put the scope on it and will try to sight it in sometime soon. 
I am waiting for the postman to bring a bottle of tarnish remover that I hope will work on brass because I have a brass K4 that needs a cleaning before I repaint it. Nothing I have tried has worked, and I don't want something that takes much aggression because it is very well detailed. We are to get some nice days next week and I can get some painting done them. 
Tom, I envy your ability to take those long walks. I enjoy walking but I am trapped at home worrying about the bathroom issues. It's one of the catch 22 situations. I am sure I could lose the weight if I could walk, and I need to walk to lose the weight. I think losing the weight would be a big help with the prostate problem so I could walk more.  We shall see what I can do in the spring. 
Cheers all 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-04-2021, 08:17 AM