The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, nope, not a trace of rain the past few days, so those soothsayers were all right, even those that forecast a 57% chance. We are starting to get dust storm warnings, a bit early, but there was a serious accident around Eloy because of one a few days ago.

We all get email and snail mail with offers that seem very attractive, they bait us to possibly buy something we never planned on buying. Well, I think this takes first prize for audacity. I just got and email from a company that I've bought from before. The email prompts you with, "up to 87% off". I am always cautious about the, "up to", but thought that I'd take a look anyway. Started scrolling down the list, this is 14% off, another item, 20% off, still another at 8%. I continue until almost the end of the list. Guess what's a whole 87% off.... a 2020 calendar. Eek  Yeah, no kidding, last year's calendar is on sale, so hurry before they're all gone..... Nope

Heading out to Flat Iron Mountain this morning for some target shooting. Temps suppose to get into the 80's later in the day, but it'll be nice regardless.

Everyone, have a great day....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-05-2021, 06:20 AM