The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a cold 22 heading up to 38. No rain in the forecast until next Friday.

I got my first COVID shot yesterday. Thus far the only side effect is my arm is really sore. I don’t think I have ever got a shot and had my arm this sore afterwards. We will see what the next few days hold. My wife didn’t feel any side effects until 2 days later. She had a headache, a slight fever, and chills for a couple of days. Three weeks is shot number two.

I spent some time examining my collection of locomotives that need work. Most are Athearn blue boxes that need some assembly. I installed the railings and couplers on a Bachmann Spectrum Reading SD-45. I also spent some time staring at the layout. I am at a stand still as far as doing any further track work until some track arrives. I am thinking of having a small engine servicing area in the city section near the passenger station. I have a coaling station kit, and a sanding and fuel facility kit. I would need a small engine house and a water tower. I looked online and saw a few possibilities.

Today I need to make a grocery store run.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-05-2021, 07:32 AM