The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, strange how these shots affect everyone differently. My fist one just gave me a sore arm for a week or so and a light-headed feeling for a few minutes. The second one, I had a sore arm for about two days, but a slight headache even now after two weeks. Others, like Charlie, have different reactions.

Our governor has opened up all places now to 100%, however, social distancing is still in force and local mask mandates are also required. Meaning that for some smaller places, they will not be able to change just yet.

We did go target shooting yesterday. We had a great time, we shot like there was no shortage of ammo. Our theory was that we were there to have fun, shoot as long as we have ammo, stop when the day comes that we run out, or keep going if it becomes available again. Temps were very mild, no jackets, it wasn't windy and a great time with two exceptions. Someone pulled into our line of fire Icon_cry, got out of his car and was searching for something. He continued doing that all along the firing line, then finally drove away  Waiting . The second problem is that my revolver broke in two. Eek If you look at the photos, it split at the top of the frame (A), then there was too much pressure on the bottom (B) and it gave way. No one was hurt, just that it was a fun gun to shoot and it can't be repaired since there are no replacement parts available. Don't let anyone tell you that a .22LR doesn't have enough power to do any damage. I was watching a show of the Mafia, and they apparently use .22's when they need to "wack" someone, less noise, easy to shoot, better accuracy.

Well, back to my train hobby for now, have a great weekend....

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-06-2021, 08:24 AM