The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

Temperature is a bright and sunny 38 going to 40.

Just getting online as I slept in. Had a rough night where I just could not get comfortable. I have no reason to blame it on, just couldn’t get to sleep. Finally fell asleep about 5:30. Did a couple of small chores. I feel whopped and have a slight fever today with a headache. I guess it from the COVID shot last week. My wife had side effects for about four days, and this would be day four for me. I need to run to PetSmart, but I may ask my daughter and wife to do it. Just don’t feel like a trip today. I could put it off until tomorrow if necessary.

I weathered five cabooses last night. I need to seal them. I wanted to get them off the workbench as I need to start building some buildings. I am trying to figure out the configuration of a small engine terminal and I made cardboard cut outs of the possible structures.

If I feel better, I might go and stare at the layout for awhile and contemplate my next move. Perhaps I should run a few trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-07-2021, 01:01 PM