The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
All OK.  Got pictures of my esophagus, stomach, colon and intestines.  Don't think you want me to post. Eek  One snippy in the colon [it fine looking but sent off].  Same with snippy in the tummy and esophagus.  Found bacteria from my Advair inhaler.  Seems some get past the "wind pipe".  Had it before.  Simple antibiotic for a week.  Still hurting like h--- when I exert.  Not heart.  Press and burp.  Dr. says this may stop it.  Also, if not, will change reflux meds.  In the past, have taken 4 different kinds.  Seems I get "immune" to them after a long period.  Problem now may be the big cheese burger with a slice of onion on it.  Dr. said OK.  Wifey told him we were going to Bad Daddy's. 

Got phone calls from adopted daughter [former Chair of Count Comm.] lawyer.  Checking on me.  Then more calls.  Wifey had to go get first shot.  Went as a Human Services Board member to observe Wink [our employees giving].  Very efficient.  Then visited with the Church [New Bethel Baptist] secretary and custodian [her hubby].  

Went by Hardees for an ice cream.  "We are out and will not have any until tomorrow when truck comes." [self, poor employees are put in a bad position]  [always something there should close it]  OH, finally put back the good neck trash can at drive thru. A Town ordinance I had enacted years ago. Stops litter on the streets.  All other drive thrus in Town have them and it works. Hardees up in management told me they were doing away with all outside garbage cans.  Don't want to use manpower to empty.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 03-08-2021, 03:13 PM