The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, a bit chilly, suppose to stay in the 60's, down 20 degrees from a few days ago. Rain yesterday, but on the east side of the valley. Best chance for rain here is on Friday and Saturday.  

Costco and Sam's Club down to $2.94 for regular, most stations at $2.99-$3.09. Article in the paper says expect still higher prices on gas, blames OPEC. Talked to a guy in the trucking business. Says that insurance for one truck is now at $15,000 a year, about a 65% increase. Some companies are offering sign-on bonuses to attract drivers. I'm expecting a lot of things to go up in price, food for sure.

I keep bidding on ammo at local on-line auctions. I keep losing out to bidders willing to pay insane prices. I'll keep trying, maybe one bid will sneak though.

Tom, I get exhausted just reading your posts. I can't walk to the end of the block without having to rest, I just wish I had 1/10 of your stamina. Be proud my friend. Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-10-2021, 11:02 AM