The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

35 and cloudy outside my window this morning. High for today only in the low 50s. Got to 74 yesterday. Then about 5 o'clock the wind picked up to over 40 mph and the temp dropped 30 degrees in just a couple of hours. The temperature will be trending downward for the remainder of the week.

Daily trip to the gym and a 2 mile walk yesterday afternoon. It had been windy all day but the temperature was pretty nice so I started walking. Got a few blocks from home and the wind died way down. Considered coming back for the bike but decided not to. Plenty of warm weather ahead to ride. Started working with the family to plan a memorial service for my son. Not going well.

Don - thanks for the kind words. I have a motivation for all my activity. Obesity tends to run in my family and I work hard not to succumb to it. My two surviving brothers weigh over 300 lbs. each. I could easily hit 200 in a matter of weeks if I don't exercise and watch what I eat. I don't EVER what to be like that!

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 03-11-2021, 07:58 AM