The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(03-11-2021, 06:18 AM)ezdays Wrote: Good morning folks, we should have some rain today, much better chance tomorrow. Haven't washed my truck in weeks, they keep kind of promising rain, then don't produce. We'll see.

Kevin, lots of shortages. I went by the electrical dep't at Home Depot the other day, no conduit. I didn't need any, but I noticed they were flat out of every size. Why? Went furniture shopping as well a while back, lots of stuff with signs, "on order", or, "temporarily out of stock". What good is the stimulus money going to do if there's nothing left to spend it on. Oh, I guess we could stock up on toilet paper, there's lots of that around now.

Take care, and take it easy, no need to stress over things you can't change.

Because a lot of it is coming out of Nam and SE Asia.  Why NC and Hickory furniture manufactures are closing.  Free trade agreement.  Angry

60 and racing towards 77 guessed. Sunny [guessers saying rain most of next week, maybe not a lot].

No sleep. 4 AM and shoulder killing me. Lay in bed till 6. Took Tramadol and went back to sleep. 7:30 Lucy get up and jumps down. Goes to backdoor and barks continuously. Mom was out with the rest of the crew. Had to get up and let her out. Coffee is good. Shoulder is hurting. MyCharted Dr. Think something else going on. Probably from having to steer tractor without power steering. Had to fight steering wheel and hold one wheel brake to get it back under shelter. FLOWER BEDS!!

Implants at 3.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 03-11-2021, 08:15 AM