The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, and a HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY to ya all.. Heading out to Brenda's Kitchen this morning, her special today is a corned beef scramble topped with a special sauce. Worship Also heading out to my son's MIL for a corned beef and cabbage dinner tonight. As just a lowly Irish wannabe, I don't deserve to be treated this well, but I'll take it since both my kids are half Irish.

Got my train display case pre-painted, now I find there should be more room between shelves. I should have made them adjustable, but I have a workaround, it'll just take some extra material and time to get it right.

Today temps should start to ramp up. We should be back into the 80's by tomorrow. It looked like it rained a bit yesterday morning. The truck was full of muddy pockmarks. Some rain to the east of us, but not enough here to measure, just enough to mess things up.

Have a great day, and watch out for those other Irish wannabes on the roads. For me, it's been many years since I celebrated this day by toping down the hard stuff.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-17-2021, 06:30 AM