The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a pleasant 56 going to 65.

Since my wife is one of the people who have medical issues and would mostly be is serious trouble or die if she got COVID we have avoided places that people don’t wear masks and social distance. I have been the one going into stores and places for the past year or so. I go in and get out as fast as I can, no browsing. If something is outdoors my wife will go such as the nursery unless it is too crowded. We have skipped places when they look too full. Since the pandemic began my wife and I have eaten out only three times, twice in Delaware and once in Pennsylvania. She gets her second shot tomorrow and I get mine on Thursday.

My wife has an appointment with the podiatrists this afternoon and we have to make a pharmacy run. May need to stop at the grocery store while we are out.

I began weathering the coaling tower. I applied a black India ink wash. For some reason the wash beaded on one of the roof sections. I will need to work on that later.

Need to get ready to head out.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-23-2021, 10:39 AM