The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a humid 62 heading to 75. There is the possibility of some storms and we are under a Wind Advisory. Could be an interesting weather day.

The wife got her second shot on Wednesday and I got my shot yesterday. Other than a sore arm she is feeling tired. Thus far I have a sore arm. The drive to Levittown was hell yesterday. The quickest and easiest route, I-476 or as it is called around here “The Blue Route,” was fouled up due to an accident and construction. The major alternates were not much better, so I had to bushwhack my way to the PA Turnpike. What should have been a 50-minute drive took close to an hour and a half. Amazingly I arrived at the Rite Aid only 10 minutes late. I walked in found nobody waiting in line. They had my paperwork, and I had my shot in less than 5 minutes.

No modeling the past few days. I am hoping to finish weathering the coaling tower. Then it is either start the engine house or do some trackwork. It will all depend on if I have any side effects and how bad.

I need to run to the produce store, drop off some mail, and pick up online orders at Kohl’s and Lowes.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-26-2021, 07:26 AM