The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, bright and shiny, "plenty of sunshine" shays the forecasts. Temps in the 80's all week, 90's by the weekend. Only rain in the forecast is two weeks off. I hope they know what they're doing.

Going to try to make it to church today, it's Palm Sunday and maybe they will allow more room for parishioners now that the state is open 100%. We'll see when I get there.

Still pecking away on my train display case, working on the doors now, need to cut the plexi, it's been a very long time since I've done that, we'll see what happens. I'm surprised that Home Depot and Loews have stock, seems like every business has had  plexi installed, between booths if they have seating, but always around the checkout. Home Depot shows 2' x 4' sheets as "sneeze guards".

It's a pity that those that some of those that are in a position to run the country and industry in the future don't seem to respect authority nor realize the danger in what they're doing during their "Spring Break". Assuming that they make it that far, I can see 30 years from now, someone being nominated for the Supreme Court, "Sir (or madam), are these not Facebook photos from 2021 of you guzzling beer and throwing rocks at the police?" Enough said.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-28-2021, 06:24 AM