The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a rainy, crappy day with a current temp of 62 possibly going to 66.

Wife and I did some running yesterday. Hit Lowes and Kohl’s to pick up online orders. As a rule, we avoid our local Lowes. It is poorly managed. The place is always dirty. The later in the day you go the bigger the trash pile overflowing from the trashcans in the entranceway. There is always trash everywhere on the floor in the aisles. They leave empty displays in the center of the aisles all the time. The employees are slow and rude. I gave up complaining to management a while ago. It took them over forty minutes to find our online order which was an over the toilet cabinet. They had this little, short petite young lady bring the cabinet out to the car. I think the cabinet weighed more than she did. Of course, I jumped out and helped her load the cabinet. She was so grateful for the help. Kohl’s on the other hand, took less than 5 minutes to bring our order out to the car.

After getting home my daughter, son, and I started building a new pergola for the front patio. We got the frame done but did not finish he canopy.

I finished weathering the coaling tower. I need to add the tracks for the hoppers and locomotives.

Today is an inside day. Easter decoration and laundry are on the list.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-28-2021, 11:36 AM