The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, beautiful day here yesterday. I saw one TV lady had us getting up to 90, but according to what I find, Phoenix hit 88 and here in Surprise, only 84. We're almost there, then they start the "guess the date and time it will hit 100" contests. Over the years, we've had, "how long will it take to melt this block of ice?", and there was always the newbie reporter with their, "let's see how long it takes to fry an egg on the sidewalk" thing.  That gets old really quickly.

We did go target shooting, started to get hot well before we were ready to leave, maybe that's why we had trouble hitting our targets, need to acclimate to the heat. As in every sport, there's always a good list of excuses why you didn't do as well as you wanted to.  I swear that one golf ball must have cost us $50 in ammo trying to hit it. But then again, hitting something that small at around 100' is no simple task for a novice shooter (just one more excuse) Icon_rolleyes . Anyway, like running trains, you can't have a bad day target shooting, just as long as you bring enough ammo along with you.

Take care and have a great day. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-30-2021, 06:25 AM