The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
      Well, I have already done more today then i did yesterday. Yesterday I went to return a quart of wax hat was ordered on line for shipment to the hardware store. I ordered and was billed for NON slip but was shipped high gloss. The young fellow at the store told me it was the same thing and even tried to tell me it was the same number. when i went to school 15467 was not the same as 13096, but I never learned new math  Icon_rolleyes. I told him I wanted a credit regardless and then he said their computers were down and he couldn't give me a credit. I came home with the wax and went back on line and discovered that the store had the non slip on the shelf. While I was there I was supposed to get my wife a new wheel barrow. Guess what. Not from there. 
      I had some movement with the car shelter in the wind the other day and I found 2 tiedown cables rusted and broke. I replaced them this morning and I have one more anchor screwed into the ground with one more to go. Its a temporary shelter from shelter logic and the vinyl cover was ruined 3 years ago so I covered it with a heavy rubber army surplus tent floor and it made a nice shelter, and no real estate tax. Our county is terrible for that, they tax even rented portable buildings and I figure the more I save in taxes the more I can spend on trains. 
       We burned some limbs off the willow trees that the neighbor planted on the property line 10 years ago. Every time there is a strong wind we get the dead branches falling in the yard. He would cut them down but he is 87 years old and not able. I can't do it either. I keep hoping his daughter will have someone cut them but they are not a problem for them so it is unlikely.  
        We are to have a nice day today but that four letter word is in the coming forecast. I was going to put the snow blower away but that will have to wait. 
         Time to think about another chat. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-30-2021, 09:02 AM