The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(04-01-2021, 01:33 PM)woodone Wrote: Just remember—- measure twice- cut once.    Iam sure you have heard this more than once. LOL

Oh, I thought it was, "measure once, cut twice....start all over again". Icon_e_surprised

Good morning all, today is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter. One of the two days of the year where churches are full beyond capacity. Last year, churches here were shut because of the pandemic.

Missed a day here, I was in a place without my computer and couldn't log in with my cell phone since I changed my password a while back and couldn't remember it. Besides, trying to navigate the Internet on my cell phone is frustrating at best. Looking at big things on a small screen and typing on a tiny keyboard is just beyond my capabilities. That's why I use my phone for its original purpose, make and receive calls, maybe an occasional text message.. and spam, lots of spam. Same thing for my landline. Lot's of calls there about charges to my (non-existent) Amazon account, threats from the IRS, holds on my SSI or bank accounts (again, non-existent), and many, many about my vehicle warranty expiring (even though I actually have two years left on it), and this being my last chance to buy an extended warranty. These scams must be profitable, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

Apparently, we did hit 95 in Phoenix yesterday, right now, it's 69 out and it's not even 7:00 yet. More of the same to come for at least the next week.

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-02-2021, 07:40 AM