The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

64 and cloudy at the moment. A light shower moved through about an hour ago. Even had a couple of rumbles of thunder. More chances for rain off and on through Thursday. High for today is supposed to be around 80.

Yesterday was more productive than I had originally planned. Got in a nice bike ride. After that I cleaned up some leaves and other debris from the back yard. Got the track cleaning train out for the Backyard & Southern Railway. Went to change the pad on the track cleaning car and discovered the pad was glued in place. Some work with a heat gun and a scraper removed the old pad. Then I built a new retainer for the pad. Future changes should only be a matter of minutes rather than the hour it took yesterday. After that I ran the train for about an hour, getting the track ready for this weekend. Also found a couple of loose rail joiners that I'll fix today.

Along with the aforementioned repair I'll head to the gym for a swim. Also plan to take a bike ride and maybe a quick trip to Walmart this morning. Other activities may or may not occur.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-05-2021, 06:15 AM