The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

Currently 65 and windy. Supposed to go up another degree.

Thought about putting up the canopy on the gazebo but it is too windy. Thing will be blowing around too much.

Getting here late today. My wife had a rough night sleeping. She was getting the chills and running a low-grade fever. She was up and down constantly and could not get comfortable. Appears to be a late reaction to her second shot. She is scheduled to go back to work on Thursday if the school reopens.

We had a peaceful, uneventful Easter other than me having to run out and get chopped peanuts for the sweet potato casserole. Saturday we ran some errands until the wife was too tired to continue. Friday, however, was the stress day. I had to travel to four PetSmarts before I found the prescription dog food. I did not have a choice as we were out of the only one the dog will eat. Took me about 3 hours and about 85 miles.

I did start on the Engine House. I added the mortar lines.

I hope to continue on the Engine House or tracklaying as the wyes showed up today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-05-2021, 01:14 PM