The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, speaking of Jackets, we're just about ready to pack ours up for the season. It's only 5:00 AM here and we're already in the low 70's. Still, it's not suppose to get too much over 90 today, got to 95 yesterday though.

Still don't know how much I'm going to get done on my challenge this week, too many appointments. Had to drive to the other side of town yesterday just to pick up a document that was recorded as part of my mortgage refi. The last time I was there, I picked up a check too, so I didn't mind so much then... I am, however, just about ready to hang up my display case. Yeah, even when you just spend a few minutes at a time, you can eventually get something finished. It takes way way longer since each time you have to remember where you left off and where is everything that your working with. Get to redo a lot as well this way since this method of progress is really prone to screwing up frequently. Icon_cry No, I really didn't mean to cut that board that short, where did I put that board stretcher???? Icon_redface So your scrap pile grows bigger, but you are making progress and that's what counts. Icon_e_biggrin

Have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-06-2021, 06:20 AM