The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 56 head for a little less cloudy and 60. Got a quarter inch of rain overnight.

Not much accomplished yesterday. Gym in the morning, bike ride in the afternoon, and picked up an order from Kohl's. Did some more cleaning upstairs. Still need to vacuum both floors. Also need to wipe up the kitchen and bath floors and get out clean towels for guests. I did finally get about a quarter inch of rain overnight.

My last few hours of freedom are upon me. My daughter and her family (and their 2 dogs) should be here late this afternoon. A few last minute things to do today along with a trip to the gym. In other news I have an appointment for my first shot on next Wed. at 9 AM. Got a tip from a friend. The catch is that I have to drive to the next town to the north (about 25 minutes). Not a huge price to pay. Be glad to get it started.

Had a weird dream abut a girl I used to date in high school. She was (in the dream) a surveyor. Claimed to have worked on the leaning tower of Pisa to stabilize it. Had a phone British accent that kept appearing and disappearing. Very strange. Time to get started on my day.

Tom - nice looking engine.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-08-2021, 06:24 AM