The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a dull and dreary 48. No rain predicated but it is very cloudy. High is supposed to be 49. We had some thunderstorms roll through last night.

I did not have a good weekend. I apparently ate something that most likely had tomatoes in it that I was not aware of. This sent off issues with the painful bladder syndrome starting Saturday afternoon. I still have some lingering effects this morning. The biggest issue to deal with today is the lack of sleep I got over the weekend.

The wife and I did run some errands on Saturday. We went to Bed Bath and Beyond to pick up a new corner shelf she ordered to replace the one that kept falling off the wall. These are the types that have suction cups to stick to the tiles. We also stopped to grab a few garden things at the local hardware store. Spent the rest of the afternoon working in the yard and the gardens.

Sunday, we did a pharmacy run. The weather was too wet to try to do anything outside.

I finished painting the keystones, capstones, and bric-a-brac on the wall sections for the Engine House and sealed them on Saturday. On Sunday I worked on trying to develop a working trackplan for the engine facility yard. I have not gotten it quite right yet.

Today I am going to try to catch up on some sleep. Later I may make a PetSmart run. I hope to work on the Engine House. If the missing switches appear then perhaps I will work on the yard.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-12-2021, 06:49 AM