The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, maybe today it will be under 90. I'm just about to turn on the A/C to get the stuffiness out, and we're just around 9 AM.

Big complaints here about no-shows. Why make an appointment for something that important, then not keep it? Apparently, lots of folks do just that and they wind up throwing away vaccine because of it.

Still taking things slow, doing what I can sitting down which means I just finished balancing the last three months of all our bank and IRA accounts. I try not to let that go too much beyond four or five months. Did not see the recent stimulus deposit there, don't know when that gets put in. I guess I could call the bank and ask.... My bank is owned by a New York bank, therefore, they seem to be following NY rules on social distancing. Their lobbies have been closed for over a year now, while all other banks here just seem to meter how many people are allowed to stand in line. I remember a world without calculators, cell phones or PC's, so balancing a checkbook required pencil and paper and a command of arithmetic. I was pleased when my balance was within a hundred dollars of what the bank thought I had. Now days, Quicken does all that, and it better be right on. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-13-2021, 10:24 AM