The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, nice day yesterday, got a bit warm, finally turned the A/C on and went about doing whatever, a few hours later I realized that it wasn't getting any cooler. Checked the thermometer and it was 87 in the house. Oh boy, the unit is 15 years old, gotta call in the A/C guy, but maybe I should check the breakers first.... Yup, took about 30 minutes to cool the house down. A few folks that I know have had their A/C on for a while now, I've been paying insurance every year betting that either the A/C or the water heater will go bust. The insurance company is betting that they won't. Still, the policy covers all built-in appliances, electrical and plumbing so it's not a bad thing to have.

Got a free day today, I'm thinking that I can get something done on my challenge. I did some repair and restore work yesterday, so I am on my way....

Frank, it's better to be sworn in than be sworn at.... Icon_e_biggrin

Some stations have dropped gas by four cents, down to $3.05, Costco and Sam's Club about twenty-five cents lower than most others....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-14-2021, 06:10 AM