The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a bright 52 this morning. High will be 61 with a chance of some showers.

I did some chores around the house yesterday. My son got his first dose of the vaccine. I ran a few errands.

Just before bed last night I was informed a lifelong friend passed away suddenly yesterday afternoon. When I say lifelong, I mean lifelong. We knew each other all our lives. He was born several months before me. His parents and my parents were bet friends. Just like me he was named after my father. Similarly, his father passed away when he was young as did mine. We grew up without them. Growing we were together quite often with him sleeping over several times a month. As we got older, we did drift apart. His mother moved to Delaware. We kept in contact usually through his brother or his nephew (who is three years younger than me.)

I managed to get glazing on all the windows for the Engine House and placed four of them in one of the wall sections.

Today I need to run to another PetSmart in my quest for prescription dog food. I should make a pharmacy run while I out.

Later it will be more windows.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-14-2021, 06:30 AM