The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 42 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. The high is supposed to be in the mid 50s, still way below normal.

Sweaty day at the gym. Otherwise not much got done. I did call about my great-granddaughter's magazine subscription but of course they have to check with someone else. Supposedly I'll get an answer back today. Last evening I got an official invitation to my daughter's place for 4th of July. I'm going to see if we can do the fireworks at Mt. Rushmore.

I'm going to Ames today (about an hour away). I want a second bicycle and they have one for about $100. I don't like leaving my expensive bike on the street while I'm in the gym. By the time I get a different seat, a chain, and a bag for the chain it'll be closer to $150 but still cheaper than shelling out close to a grand for a new road bike. Also want to get a new printer and look for a new blanket for the bed in the guest room.

Gas price here has been fluctuating between $2.70 and $2.80.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-16-2021, 06:33 AM