The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 44 and sunny. High will be 52.

I need to do some work on the fishpond, but it is still too cold to be playing with water. One thing I need to do is give the filter box and its components a heavy cleaning. This means my hands will be in water for quite a bit and its too cold for that. The other thing we need to do is remove the netting from over the pond. Given the amount of debris on the netting it will probably take two or three people.

Yesterday I finally found the prescription dog food at the PetSmart in Brandywine, Delaware. I hate that store. It is always dirty and disorganized. Then yesterday they gave me an issue because the type of food I get did not exactly match what was printed on the card their vet gave me. I have never had an issue with this for the past year. The assistant manager was very unpleasant about the situation. More so after I showed her the original prescription that I had saved on my phone. We went back to the Banfield vet in the back of the store and explained the problem to the girl at the desk. She couldn’t find my information because she kept entering the wrong phone number into the computer. Finally, she got it right and went into the office to retrieve something that she printed. At that point, the Banfield office manager(?) saw what was going on and came out. The girl and the assistant manger explained the issue. The manager sighed and told them to give me the food. The assistant manager argued that the names did not match exactly. The Banfield manager then told her the food I was getting was the same as the one on the card except a different brand and since the system will only print the first listed brand there was no problem. She then turned the assistant manger and told her as assistant manager she should know that information. The Banfield manager apologized to me for the misunderstanding. The PetSmart assistant manager said nothing and walked away in a huff.

As part of my recovery later in the evening I installed the doors on the Engine House. I began working on the roof which I plan to make removable to allow for future access into the Engine House.

Today the wife is home working as Fridays are all virtual day at the school. I have some laundry to finish and a few other household chores.

I plan to work more on the Engine House. My switches, both orders, arrived yesterday, so now I can work on the engine facilities yard.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-16-2021, 07:17 AM