The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 41 headed for cloudy and 59.  Sunny and 63 for tomorrow.

110% successful on my road trip.  Bought something I found out when I got home that I didn't need.  I'll take that back to the local store next week.  I was getting the new printer set up when the magenta cartridge decided to leak.  I've never seen that before so it took me by surprise.  The carpet in my office looked more like a crime scene!  A quick search of the internet and a quick run to the local Dollar Tree and the problem is solved.  I guess I didn't need the crime scene tape after all! Icon_e_biggrin   I got the bike out of the box and will put it together today.  Also planned for today are laundry and some grocery shopping.

Gas prices on my trip yesterday were interesting.  $2.75 here in town when I left.  Halfway there I went through a small town where gas was $2.59.  In Ames the price was $2.87.  When I got home the price here had dropped to $2.68.  I filled the tank when I got home before the price dropped farther.  Really hate to see the big oil companies miss out on all those profits.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-17-2021, 06:25 AM