The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 29 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. About an inch of snow fell overnight, should be gone later this morning. 60 for the high tomorrow.

With no trip to the gym yesterday I had time to go looking for the body wash I've used for a couple of decades. Found out it's been discontinued. The search begins for a new favorite. Tried to make some phone calls yesterday afternoon only to find out that all the long distance circuits were down. Someone probably hit a cable while digging. I did manage to call late yesterday afternoon about my son's 401K. Seems there was yet another question and that they had sent me a letter on April 9th. Thanks to our new postmaster that letter never reached me. Anyway, that's sorted out and again they said that should take care of it. That's the third time I've been told that.

Nothing much on the agenda for today. Gym this morning and phone calls and maybe a walk this afternoon. Too cool for a bike ride. I also hit several stores yesterday for a speedometer for the bike. No one has the wired ones. Found one on Amazon. Also ordered some other stuff to get the free shipping. Should be here Sunday.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-21-2021, 06:34 AM