The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 57 going up to 64. We may get some thunderstorms later and then the bottom will fall out. There are Freeze Warnings posted for the counties to our west and north. Right now, we have nothing posted and our expected low tonight is 33. We may play it safe and bring the window boxes in.

Today the painter will be doing the final touches on the master bathroom and hanging the new cabinets.

Today is my son’s birthday. Not much in the way of a celebration tonight as he must present his capstone project for school tonight. His 21st birthday was Easter and his 22nd was at the beginning of the quarantine. He has not had much luck but we will celebrate a little tonight and more later this week.

I worked some on the yard layout. Frustration has sent in and I am not happy with the effort thus far. It looked good until I started thinking about operations and there things went south. I may look at it again later. Perhaps I should just weather the water tower or start the Cinder Conveyor kit.

Need to make some phone calls and schedules some appointments.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-21-2021, 06:34 AM