The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, it got up to 91 yesterday in Phoenix, today is supposed to just reach 81. Temps bounce around from the low 70's to the high 90's for the next week or two. Crazy stuff, I see folks in T-shirts and shorts, and then someone comes along wearing a hoodie...Crazy

Gas is like the weather, all over the map. More stations now at $2.99, but still some $3.05 and $3.09. We have three Fry's markets here, each one with a different price for gas. Doesn't matter, Costco is close and is $2.85.

Yeah David, it's kind of scary when you lose your Internet connection. We seem to be so dependent on it and cell phones to stay contacted to  the rest of the world. There's a ranch retreat here in Arizona, no TV, no phones and no Internet, just peace and quiet and Mother Nature to contend to.

Not much else to talk about, so I think I'll get ready to head out to Brenda's Kitchen for breakfast. Ya all have a great day today. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-22-2021, 06:15 AM