The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunshine outside my window this morning but clouds will be moving in as the day progresses.  On the plus side the temps will be warming to near 60.

I had an ok day yesterday.  Daughter had a knee replaced.  I will be going down to help her as needed.  Maybe a day or two while her husband is at work.  Below is what I have planned for this evening.

Apr 17, 2021

Webster County Conservation will hold a fireside chat from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Camp WaNoKi. The camp is located one mile east of Coalville and one-half mile south on WaNoKi Camp Road.

Bring a comfy campfire chair and relax around a campfire. Get a trail map and head out on the trails in search of SMILE rocks to collect. Get a GPS unit and search the camp and woodlands for geocaches hidden for seekers.

Comfortable shoes for hiking are recommended.

Could be a fun evening.  Off to Menards this morning.  I want to replace some tall grasses on the west side of the house with some bushes that Menards has on sale.  I know the phone line runs through there so I'm waiting for the area to be marked before I dig out the grasses.  When I called yesterday one of the questions was "will you be blasting?"  I burst out laughing at that one!

Frank - just trying to share the joys of living in the Midwest.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-22-2021, 06:41 AM