The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a pleasant 63 on its way to 67.

Arriving here late as I had a rough night with a bladder flare-up. I was up most of the night and really did not fall asleep until 6 AM. This was the worst one in quite a while. Not sure what brought it on. I have been doing good for the last few weeks with actually getting upwards of two hour stretches on sleep at a time meaning only 2 or 3 trips to the bathroom.

On top of my fun, the wife sprained her ankle yesterday afternoon. Not sure how she did it as she did not step on anything or roll it. Luckily, we have a former NCAA volleyball player in the house in my daughter. She knows how to treat and wrap sprains. Got the swelling down but there is still pain. Wife is going to stay off of it this weekend and see how it goes.

I got some painting done on the Cinder Conveyor kit. I have a couple of railing pieces I need to second coat and then I can begin assembly.

We got the netting off the pond. Had to rescue two fish out of the net that got caught in it while we were moving it. Both went back in the pond and swam off. Saw a third one swimming so I know at least three out of ten survived the winter. The ones I saw tripled or quadrupled in size since the fall.

Today I am trying to see if I can rebuild the filter box and pump with what I have or if I am going to need to order parts.

I need to make a grocery store run as I did not get there yesterday.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-24-2021, 01:56 PM