The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a bright yet chilly 52 heading up to 73. Is Spring finally here or will be move directly into summer? Tomorrow is supposed to be 82.

Took a long nap after I got home from dropping the wife off at work. She made it through the day with little problems with her foot. Picked her up and stopped for lunch. She continued resting the foot. Then the email came. For the second time this month her school is closed for a week due to a spike in Covid cases. They had five reported late yesterday and have had 18 in 12 days which more than the high school and three elementary schools combined. The County Health Department shut them down. Now she can work from home while resting her ankle.

I worked on the Cinder Conveyor. I assembled the support structure. It was a pita. One of the worst things to assemble that I have come across in many years. I broke off several pieces just trying to position the sections. At one point I seriously considered giving up. After close to two hours I finally got it together. I hope to work on it some time today.

I have to run to the pharmacy and grab an OTC allergy med. Love this time of year. Then I need to go to Grainger to pick up the parts I need for the pond filter.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-27-2021, 06:32 AM