The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 65 already and feeling a little humid. High is supposed to be 84.

Yesterday I ran over to Grainger and picked up the piping parts I need for the pond filter. Got home and tested everything and it works. I had to modify one of the holes in the top of the filter for the new location for the fountain piping. Ordered the activated carbon and zeolite for the filter which arrived this morning as Amazon promised. If all goes well I will get it set up and in the pond after I move the water lilies out of the deep end and into the shallows.

I didn’t get any modeling done. Not sure what happened but just ran out of time somehow.

My daughter is taking her certification test for counseling today. One of the steps in getting her professional licensing. Having this certification also means she can receive payments from health insurance companies when the time comes. Since there were no locations nearby giving the test she has to drive to Dover, DE about an hour and twenty minutes one way.

Today I want to see if I can work some more on the cinder conveyor.

Have some chores to do around the house and then a run to the deli.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-28-2021, 06:50 AM