The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, well, we're back in the 90's starting today, just around normal for now. We were suppose to have had a shower yesterday, I blinked and missed it, not even enough to record, but I'm sure enough to dirty up any vehicle left outside.

Big news, my weeds are gone. I wasn't sure the guy would show up, but him and his crew came by yesterday morning and it took around an hour and a quarter for four guys to clean things up and to spray the yard. I figured about four man-hours, they took five.

Quote:just got back from a two-day trip to VA in Tucson  missing most of one toenail patch of skin off of chest  and still have a small blood clot in right leg . went to hobby shop there no track nails no ho spikes got last three packs of regular and insulated rail joiners and last 10 pieces of ho cork road bed and there evergreen supply was phatic not one sheet of plain plastic. 

Jim

Jim, is this that shop you were telling me about? Doesn't seem worth going down there for. That shop in Tempe had a dismal supply of Evergreen as well, the Hobby Bench in Glendale didn't even have a stand to put them on. As for N scale, all the guy in Tempe had was packages of track, and I'm guessing, once that was gone, he wouldn't replace it. He could really get by with a small office, a desk, a chair, a phone and a cash register. Maybe a few catalogs so he'd know what to order.

Enough, haven't a clue what I'm going to do today, work a bit, rest a lot. Ya all have a great day. Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-29-2021, 06:11 AM