The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 49 at the moment but 74 and sunny are supposed to be here this afternoon. 87 for tomorrow.

Interesting day. Went to Menards and found the edger I want but didn't buy it yet. Good thing because I got a $10 rebate in the mail in the afternoon. I'll go back today or tomorrow and buy it. I did find replacement blades for my current edger but since the edger is probably 10+ years old I might as well get the new one. Also went to Walmart and the grocery store and stocked up on a few thing. After lunch I found a bad section of track that I had to fix. Also put down a bunch of ballast. Not uncommon in the spring.

When they came out to mark the utility lines the other day I noticed some flags in the front yard. Didn't think too much about it until I went out to get them. Along with the gas line (which I knew was there) there were flags for buried electrical lines and cable tv lines. If the morons had walked around to the back of the house they would have seen the overhead electrical and cable lines. I'll be calling them today to remind them of maybe just how to do their job. (end of rant) Also got in a bike ride late in the morning. Good thing as after lunch the winds picked up quite a bit.

This morning will be a trip to the gym and probably Menards. After lunch I may work on more ballasting. Also get in a bike ride.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-30-2021, 05:29 AM