The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a dark 60 going up to 69 and looks like it could rain at any moment. I need to cover the outdoor furniture on the front patio before it does. Radar shows rain in Lancaster County to the west and Kent County, DE to the south heading this way.

After my running of trains on Friday I did not get much else done. Saturday, we ran some errands and moved a few things around the yard. Apparently, I pulled/strained a muscle in my chest and shoulder. I did find out until early Sunday morning when the pain woke me up. Took it easy yesterday. Helped the wife replant some bulbs. My daughter did the heavy lifting. I dug the holes without bending over. Today things feel better with only a small amount of pain left. Unfortunately no modeling got done.

I have a few chores around the house this morning. I need to run to PetSmart to get some supplies. I also need to run to the grocery store, but I may put that off until tomorrow. There is the pond filter that needs cleaning, but the rain may prevent me from doing that.

I hope to work on the cinder conveyor. I need to clean off the layout. Testing and running trains means there are quite a few cars, locos, and boxes strewn across the layout.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-03-2021, 05:55 AM