The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 58 and looking like rain. High is supposed to be 67. Radar is showing storms heading this way.

Yesterday was a long day. I confirmed that our refrigerator is dying as the freezer will not maintain temperature. It currently varies from 36 to 40. I have transferred its contents to the basement freezer. Thus far the other side is staying cold, but I don’t know for how much longer.

After doing some household chores I headed to Home Depot. No pumps for the fishpond to be found. All the refrigerators in the store are too tall for the space we have. I did find a couple online, so all is not lost yet. Probably be ordering one tonight or tomorrow.

Just after dinner the dog decided to take a dip in the pond. I pulled him out and we gave him a warm bath. Used to opportunity to groom him some. He ate his dinner and passed out for the night. He is doing fine this morning.

With all the fun I was having I never got any modeling done. Maybe some today.

I have to make a pharmacy run at some point today. I might drop by a nursey to see if they still carry pond supplies. There is an appliance store on the way I might visit.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-05-2021, 05:51 AM