The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, busy day yesterday, went up to the Cottonwood/Sedona area yesterday. Had to go up I-17, they have done nothing to that freeway since they built it some 40 years ago. Two lanes of curves and hills and a bunch of crazy drivers. I'm being pushed by impatient drivers and looked at my speedometer and I was going 90 in a 75 mph zone. Backed off, let them fight it out. Hard to do when there's only two lanes, both going like it was the Autobahn. Coming back, a truck had a blowout just as I was starting to pass. Fortunately, we were both able to maintain control with me driving though a pile of rubber. Never saw that before, the tire just exploded like a bomb. Glad to get back in one piece. Sedona is the beauty spot of the world with all the towering red rocks everywhere. Stopped by the Chapel of the Holy Cross, built high into those rocks. Very crowded there, but even so, very peaceful. Got everything done that I went there to do, so today is a day of rest and recuperation.

That's my story for the day, since I'm going to try to just sit, today may be a good time to finish my taxes. It's Cinco de Mayo, it's best to stay home anyway....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-05-2021, 06:25 AM