The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, just nice, hitting 100 or close, suppose to drop to the low 90's for a few days. Finally got the truck washed, looking now for rain that's not in anyone's forecast.

Frank, had a similar problem a few years ago, our new Pacifica choked out on the way home with less than 20 miles on it. Dealer kept it almost a month getting the right parts replaced. Had another issue with a transmission leak a few months later, another three weeks waiting for factory parts. Never really happy with it after that, something in the engine compartment was very noisy but "they all do that" was the dealer response. Drove it for three years, because it was the right vehicle to get my wife around or I would have gotten rid of it sooner. Yeah, there are Lemon Laws, I think if a vehicle has the same problem at least three times, or takes more than 30 days to fix the same problem, you have recourse.

Going to finish up my taxes today, for sure. I keep pushing it off and it's getting too close to the due date. I owe too much to risk a penalty for being late.

Take care and have a fun weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-08-2021, 07:02 AM