The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not a very exciting weekend, stayed home except for one trip to the Post Office and car wash. Just felt a bit drained of energy. Temps haven't been too bad so I can't blame the heat, low to mid-90's, but climbing as the week goes on. It was Mother's Day yesterday anyway, and I'm sure it was a bit crazy out there with folks being able to take their mom out to eat and not just to get carryout. Got word that our church may open in June to 100% with some social distancing, right now it's restricted to 25%. Still lots of folks wearing masks here, doctor's offices, medical facilities, government buildings, some stores and for sure, Walmart. Went up to the Cottonwood/Sedona area last week and probably less than 50% of the folks there had masks on. There were no "mask required" signs at the Walmart in Cottonwood like there are around here.

Heading out to breakfast in a few minutes, need to stop at the bank later to withdraw the government's share of my bank account. I did what I had to do to get my wife the proper care, and as a result, there's a huge tax debt that needs to be paid, huge for me, but just enough to keep the government running for one or two nanoseconds, if that.

Take care and have a great week...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-10-2021, 06:05 AM