The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a chilly 49 heading up to 62. Not sure what happened to spring but then again this is Pennsylvania, the state with four seasons in one day.

We bought a new refrigerator. It will be here on Thursday unless our current one dies, and they will move the delivery up. I was able to get it at a family run store instead of a big box. Our last experience with a big box was not good. Paid for installation and the delivery people said they could hook up the refrigerator because we didn’t have the right kind of water line for the ice maker. My son and I hooked up the existing working line. We had a similar experience with a dishwasher. When we got the new dishwasher, I went with a small store. They came out and installed it no problem. When we had a problem with it, I called the store and they jumped on GE and GE sent a technician out the next day. Had to wait for parts but the dishwasher got fixed right the first time. I doubt a big box would have done that.

I finished the Cinder Conveyor and Ash Pit. I need to decide what is next. I am still waiting for my track order.

I have to run to the bank to move some money around to account for the new refrigerator. Then hit the grocery store and pharmacy.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-10-2021, 06:14 AM