The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, some stations here holding, others jumping 20 cents overnight. Why? Problem has not affect on any west coast pipeline, just speaks of greed. Costco and Sam's Club both still around $2.85, others jumping to $3.19, with name brands going even higher.

Going to mail my taxes in today. Yeah, I said, "mail". So I'm in the minority that doesn't care to go one place to eFile and another to ePay, then repeat for the state. Just cut two checks, sign forms and mail. Let the governments worry about how to deal with them after that.

House cleaning today, top to bottom. No, not me, cleaning lady due here in a few minutes. Icon_rolleyes I am not physically nor mentally able to deal with cleaning, it's enough that I sweep the floor occasionally and do the laundry and run the dishwasher when I have to. So much strain on one person, there should be a law limiting how much a retiree should be forced to do on their own.

Take care, have fun today, I'm going to do my best as well,
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-11-2021, 08:47 AM