The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a chilly 47 heading up to 65.

I hung a ne decoration in the master bathroom yesterday and took care of some laundry. I had to run my son over to the county clinic to get his second shot and volunteer at the clinic. That got a little crazy as his ride home did not work out so I had to go back and pick him up which messed up the rest of my afternoon plans.

I finished weathering the Water Tower and Cinder Conveyor. I played around with the engine terminal track layout. I still have not come up with anything that works.

I plan to pull and clean the fishpond filter once it warms up a bit. I have to make a tip to the pharmacy and grocery store. If there is time, I will pull out the parts for the raised vegetable planter and figure what I need. I need to find the coolers and get some ice for the stuff in the refrigerator so I can empty it tomorrow so it can be replaced.

If there is time, I will stare at the engine terminal track and ponder. Who knows maybe something will come to me. Maybe I should just start building something; passenger station, platforms, icehouse and platforms, or some rolling stock.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-12-2021, 06:59 AM