The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 42 headed for sunny and 68. Rain chances move in this evening ans stays til early next week.

No after effects so far from the second shot yesterday. Quick in and out same as last time. I was one of the last for the day. They were folding tables up shortly after I got my shot. After that I went to the gym. After lunch started out to ride the bike, planned on doing 12 miles again. Certain parts of my body said "No Way!" I wisely listened to it and came home after 7. Cleaned the two windows in the living room and then got the trains out. Ran it for over an hour then came in for supper. Went back out after supper and started it up again. Also started a fire in the pit and didn't come back in until almost 9. Had to get a quick shower as I smelled like smoke.

Off to great-grandson's school play. He plays Paddington. Looking forward to it. After that I need to stock up on the low calorie dinners again. Seems to be working. Down to the point where I can safely throw the jeans in the dryer again. Gas price jumped a dime yesterday while I was at the gym. $2.84 when I went in and $2.94 afterwards.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-13-2021, 05:55 AM